Home & Communities
We, here in the Services department, hire and train quality Life Skills Instructors to work with our individuals in either a home or community setting. Our staff help FOCUS individuals with goals and needs as requested per family/guardians. Our Services Coordinators are here to guide you through the process of utilizing FOCUS services to meet the best of your needs. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, our qualified Services Coordination team are available.
Waivers are designed to meet the needs of the individual, with a variety of services available. Waivers provide access to the following services and more:
- Care Coordination: all waiver recipients receive assistance from a certified Care Coordinator, who keeps up regular contact with the individual and family to ensure that needs are met appropriately
- In-Home Supports: assists individuals in increasing independence through home based goal work
- Family Habilitation: daily supports provided in a licensed Assisted Living Home, a family like setting
- Day Habilitation: provides access to goal work opportunities outside of the home, helping people to play a part in their community. Like respite, Day Habilitation can provide access to services like the Focus Summer Camp and After School Program
- Hourly and Daily Respite: short-term assistance for caretakers (see above)
- Nursing Intensive Active Treatment: monitoring and assessment of needs for children with acute medical conditions.