Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Pediatric Therapy
FOCUS Outreach is your choice for comprehensive Occupational, Speech, and Pediatric Therapy in Alaska.
We are an outpatient therapy clinic offering occupational therapy and speech therapy services. We serve children birth to 18 years of age. We receive referrals from physicians, parents, our own Infant Learning Program, and other professionals in the community. Our clinic team utilizes a play based approach to therapy services. We believe that young children learn best through play and that new skills are acquired and practiced through fun and meaningful activities.
We believe in the mission of FOCUS:
“To provide quality support to individuals and families by respecting their values and sharing their hopes”.
It is our desire to see every child functioning to the best of their ability in all environments: whether that be in the home, at school, or in the community.
Contact one of our Speech-Language Pathologists for more information.
- Articulation and Motor Speech Disorder
- Anxiety Disorder and other mental health problems
- Asperger Syndrome
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Behavior issues related to sensory processing difficulties
- Developmental Delays
- Down Syndrome and other chromosomal anomalies
- Expressive Language Delay
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FASD)
- Gross motor and fine motor problems
- Handwriting problems, dysgraphia
- Oral motor/feeding issues
- Receptive Language Delay
- Sensory Processing difficulties (including sensory modulation and self-regulation difficulties)