FOCUS is a full-service Alaska Pediatric Therapy Clinic located in Eagle River.
Our Alaska Pediatric Therapy clinic offers physical, occupational, and speech therapy services. We provide individualized evaluation and ongoing treatment to children and adolescents with varying needs and diagnoses.
We are committed to family-centered care and believe in the mission of FOCUS:
"To provide quality support to individuals and their families by respecting their values and sharing their hopes."
Our therapists are deeply invested in building a trusting relationship between your child, the therapist and family members to promote a positive therapy experience and help your child to achieve his or her full potential. FOCUS therapists collaborate with one another and with each family to best serve the ‘whole child.’ Clinicians tailor the therapy services to the child’s individual needs, for success at home, school and in the community.
We provide a wide variety of pediatric therapy services to treat conditions such as:
- Developmental delays
- Down Syndrome and other genetic disorders
- Cleft palate
- Articulation delays and disorders
- Language delays and disorders
- Autism or Asperger’s
- Social language skill deficits
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome/ Effects
- Cognitive impairment
- Feeding issues associated with sensory processing
- Sensory integration difficulties
- Voice and stuttering disorders
- Orthopedic problems or injuries
- Neurological disorders
- Low Tone
- Spina Bifida
- Conditions or complications due to premature birth
FOCUS: PEDIATRIC THERAPY CLINIC
Located at 11901 Business Blvd., Eagle River, AK
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY- SPEECH-LANGUAGE THERAPY- PHYSICAL THERAPY
Learn more by exploring this website, and calling 907-694-6002 to schedule an assessment.