Eagle River Early Learning Program
Focus Preschool & Early Learning Program offers quality childcare in the Eagle River area. We strive to provide the best childcare for children ranging in age from 3-5. We focus on building social success for young children within a small group setting.
Focus Outreach is a licensed childcare and preschool that provides:
- High quality, inclusive early learning program for children of all abilities.
- Occupational and speech therapy clinic services available on-site
- A small program with a high teacher to child ratio
- A program that operates year-round
Early Learning Environment
We have highly educated teaching staff, and your child will be in a safe and nurturing environment that encourages them to:
- Experience a variety of physical and stimulating play activities
- Acquire academic skills through natural curiosity and play
- Develop their cognitive, physical, and social/emotional skills
- Interact and socialize with other kids their age
- Gain a love for learning, be independent learners, and have fun!
We emphasize the benefits of learning through play and the importance of developing social-emotional skills. By teaching our students skills in self-awareness, self-management, getting along with others, and decision-making.
We are giving them the foundation to be successful lifelong learners in society.
We currently offer a full-day preschool and childcare program for children ages 3 to 5 years old.
- Full-day program (9 AM-5 PM, M-F): $895 per month
- Before Care option (8-9 AM): $8 per hour