Pediatric Speech Therapist near Anchorage, Alaska
Are you in need of a/an Pediatric Speech Therapist near Anchorage, Alaska?
Call us at (907) 694-6002
At Focus Outreach, we offer kid-friendly treatment areas tailored to your child’s needs. From specialized pediatric equipment to comfortable, homelike furnishings, our center is designed to engage, motivate, and encourage your child through the therapy process.
Our staff of therapists uses proven treatments and therapy methods to help your child achieve the best outcome. We typically deliver therapy in one-on-one settings, using play-based activities. We may also employ small-group therapy to help some children with social communication and interaction.
We are located in Eagle River and offer a complete spectrum of physical, occupational, and speech therapy services in a spacious, stimulating facility specially designed for children ages newborn to young adult.
Find out how our experienced team of physical, occupational, and speech therapists uses a collaborative, holistic approach to help meet the needs of your whole family.
We provide a wide variety of pediatric therapy services to treat conditions such as:
- Developmental delays
- Down Syndrome and other genetic disorders
- Cleft palate
- Articulation delays and disorders
- Language delays and disorders
- Autism or Asperger’s
- Social language skill deficits
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome/ Effects
- Cognitive impairment
- Feeding issues associated with sensory processing
- Sensory integration difficulties
- Voice and stuttering disorders
- Orthopedic problems or injuries
- Neurological disorders
- Low tone
- Spina Bifida
- Conditions or complications due to premature birth
Pediatric Speech Therapist near Anchorage
Focus Outreach has over 30 years of experience providing services to families in Alaska and we pride ourselves on being the most innovative, compassionate, and family-centered program in the country.