Pediatric therapy clinic near Palmer, Alaska
Are you in need of a/an Pediatric therapy clinic near Palmer, Alaska?
Call us at (907) 694-6002
Focus, located in Eagle River, offers a complete spectrum of physical, occupational and speech therapy services in a spacious, stimulating facility specially designed for children ages newborn to young adult.
Find out how our experienced team of physical, occupational and speech therapists uses a collaborative, holistic approach to help meet the needs of your whole family.
We provide a wide variety of pediatric therapy services to treat conditions such as:
- Developmental delays
- Down Syndrome and other genetic disorders
- Cleft palate
- Articulation delays and disorders
- Language delays and disorders
- Autism or Asperger’s
- Social language skill deficits
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome/ Effects
- Cognitive impairment
- Feeding issues associated with sensory processing
- Sensory integration difficulties
- Voice and stuttering disorders
- Orthopedic problems or injuries
- Neurological disorders
- Low tone
- Spina Bifida
- Conditions or complications due to premature birth
Early Learning Program in Eagle River
FOCUS is excited to begin a new preschool program with an emphasis on building social success for young children, ages 3-5, within a small group setting. We provide a caring, responsive learning environment where children of all abilities learn through play and discovery.