FOCUS Preschool Program in Eagle River
FOCUS is excited to begin a new preschool program with an emphasis on building social success for young children, ages 3-5, within a small group setting. We provide a caring, responsive learning environment where children of all abilities learn through play and discovery. Teachers and support staff guide the child’s social-emotional and behavioral growth by using evidence-based positive behavior strategies and instruction.
Children learn to:
- Make and keep friends
- Understand and manage their feelings
- Ask for what they want and need
- Learn ways to calm down
- Listen and follow directions
- Get along with peers and adults
- Develop empathy
- Low teacher to child ratio (1:5)
- Experienced, caring staff
- Individualized support from program specialists (behavior specialist, occupational therapist, speech-language therapist, early intervention specialist)
- Tuition Full-day Program (9AM-5PM, M-F): $895 per month
- Before Care option (8-9AM): $8 per hour
- Child Care Assistance Accepted
- We are able to accommodate children who attend other programs (such as the Anchorage School District preschool programs)
The FOCUS Early Learning Program teaches children the skills necessary to be prepared for school and succeed in life.
For additional information or to obtain a Registration Packet, call FOCUS at (907) 694-6002.